Phoenix Immigration Waiver Attorney
Let Our Firm Help You Obtain a Waiver Immediately
If you or a loved one has been deemed inadmissible to the United States and refused legal entry or legal immigration status, it is possible to obtain a waiver to waive the ground of inadmissibility and allow you to enter the country – with the help of a knowledgeable and skilled immigration attorney. At Diamondback Legal, we are dedicated to helping our clients obtain the waiver they need to achieve their immigration goals. Our Phoenix immigration waiver lawyer can listen to your story, evaluate your case, and determine all your legal options to get the most favorable results.
Do not wait to contact us today at (602) 737-3819 and request a free consultation.
Common Grounds of Inadmissibility to the United States
According to U.S. immigration law, inadmissibility means that you are prohibited from entering the U.S. if you are living abroad or adjust your immigration status to a legal permanent resident if you are already in the country.
The following are some of the common grounds of inadmissibility:
- Criminal grounds – Having a criminal history that includes a conviction of an aggravated felony, crime of moral turpitude (CMT), drug crime, or any other type of serious criminal offense.
- Past violations – Overstaying your visa and are unlawfully present in the United States or having been previously deported or removed from the country.
- Health-related grounds – Having a communicable disease, being diagnosed with substance abuse, failure to get the necessary vaccinations, or having a dangerous mental or physical disorder.
- Economic grounds – In other words, being most likely to become a “public charge,” which means obtaining government assistance such as welfare, Medicaid or Medicare, and food stamps.
- Misrepresentation of facts – Applying for an immigration benefit by intentionally providing false documentation.
- Security grounds – Being a member of a terrorist or totalitarian organization or participating in an act of persecution or torture.
Fortunately, there are various waivers of these grounds of inadmissibility. The eligibility requirements for each waiver differ based on which the respective ground. Diamondback Legal can provide compassionate and personalized consultation to determine which waiver you must seek.
For more information about immigration waivers, contact us today.
Hacemos Clientes de Por Vida
We Are Available 24/7
We Make Clients For Life
Affordable & Flexible Payment Plans
Personalized Attention For Your Case
- Mary Ellington