Arizona mountains. Attorney Gabriel Vadasz in the office writing on a notepad and talking to a client. Attorney Cory Keith in the office writing on a notepad and talking to a client. Phoenix city with a plane crossing in the sky. Gabriel and Keith in front of a building talking to a man.
At Diamondback Legal, our Phoenix legal team recognizes that every client and every case is unique and requires specialized devotion and attention to details. Therefore, when you choose our firm to represent you, we strive to represent every client the way we would wish to be represented ourselves. This means we put our clients first—we are available around the clock to answer calls and assist anyone dealing with stressful or complicated legal matters. Combining assertive approaches with compassionate moral support, we endeavor to provide flexible representation options. Yet, what is most important is that we listen to you first and give you a chance to tell your side of the story.
Focusing our practice on business law and immigration law, we represent people from all walks of life who are navigating through challenging and anxiety-inducing times. Our Phoenix attorneys are dedicated to serving our clients’ needs while upholding our integrity and authenticity. We work assiduously to examine all of the evidence against you or any of the legal documents involved in your case. Pledged to being available for you when you need us, we will keep you abreast of all case developments and are here to discuss any questions you might have.
Helping You Achieve The American Dream
With a primary focus on immigration cases, the Phoenix attorneys at Diamondback Legal zealously invest their time and resources into each client. Part of what makes our legal services unique is our ability to fabricate creative and unique approaches to cases all while integrating modern technology into our defense tactics. We will guide you through the entire legal process and work diligently to retain and protect your rights. Our legal team knows the profound impact such cases have on you or your loved ones, which is why we are devoted to providing strong emotional and moral support.
Our firm handles the following types of immigration cases in Phoenix and within the surrounding area:
- Family-based immigration – Whether you are interested in obtaining a green card through marriage or helping a family member immigrate to the United States, our firm can provide experienced and compassionate services.
- Employment-based immigration – If you are interested in hiring an immigrant to work the United States or interested in immigrating to this country to work, Diamondback Legal can help you obtain the results you desire. We help clients with H1B and E2 petitions.
- Citizenship – If you are a legal permanent resident who wishes to be a United States citizen, our legal team can help you fulfill the American dream.
- Waivers – If you or a loved one has been barred entry into the U.S. due to unlawful presence, prior removals, or criminal history, our firm is committed to helping our clients no longer live in the shadows as undocumented aliens.
- Asylum – If you or a loved one is under threat oof persecution in your home country and are seeking asylum in the United States, Diamondback Legal can help you through the complex and emotional asylum process. We also offer assistance for U-Visas for individuals who are victims of serious crimes.
- Detention and bond hearings – If you or a loved one has recently been detained by ICE, we can aggressively seek your freedom and help you reunite with your family.
If you are dealing with any one of the immigration matters above, contact our firm today at (602) 737-3819 to let us listen to your story, evaluate your case, and determine your legal options.
We Are Available 24/7
We Make Clients For Life
Affordable & Flexible Payment Plans
Personalized Attention For Your Case