black and white rock formation landscape

Forms & Waivers

Who is Eligible for Form I-765 Work Permit in Arizona?

Written by on June 1, 2023

Being able to legally work in the US is important for professional goals, supporting yourself financially, and contributing to your family and household. However, unless you are a US citizen or have a green card as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), your employment options in Arizona are limited. All employers are required to confirm that…

How Do I File for Form I-212 to Reapply for Admission Into the U. S. After Deportation or Removal in Arizona?

Written by on February 8, 2023

People who are determined to be inadmissible to the United States under certain sections of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) must file Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal. Any person who is inadmissible under INA § 212(a)(9)(A) or (C) has to seek consent…